Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm back! (update 3/12)

Hey everyone!

  Sorry for the vacation I have taken. Trust me, it wasnt intentional. My laptop decided to take a crash a couple of months ago and I have had no way to post:( So I'm sorry it has been so long! now I am back up and running and im so excited to be back!

  I will start off by telling you about my most recent adventure: My body makeover. Now, I have always been on the bigger side and I dont really mind that, but over the last few years, I have been careless with my body and my health, eating whatever I wanted because hey, I'm a grown up and I can do what I want, right? NO. So here I am, 40 lbs heavier than I wish to be unfortunatly. But I realized, I got myself into this mess and have to get myself out with a lot of hard work and self disipline. So far, so good! im already feeling a drastic difference in my health. I feel better, and I have more energy! its only been 2 weeks, but I have already lost 2 of the 15 lbs I am aming to lose before my birthday in may! I am so proud of myself! Let me know if you are interested in hearing about my diet and exersize routine, i would love to share! And if you have stories of your own, I would love to hear about it!

  Ok, I am so excited to start posting again! I have tons of nail designs to share with you and product reviews and new bits and bobs to share! hauls, reviews, and other fun stuff! So keep a lookout for some great stuff coming up!

  I hope everyone has had a good couple of months! Spring is here already and That means funky fun colors! St. patty's day is saturday, so im gonna work on a really fun holday inspired design that you can wear to the parade this year!

thanks for being so patient with me! <3 Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment