Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hi Everyone!

Hey everyone!

I'm new here to the blogging community. I am still getting used to it and learning how to do it so bear with me over the next few posts:)

I love make-up(if you haven't already guessed lol), and I wanted a way to talk about my opinions and hear what other people have to say also:) I will be posting reviews on cosmetics and nail polish, make-up looks, nail looks, and skin/ nail care items.

I love reading blogs and reviews from people that review the more affordable make-up. Of course high end make-up is amazing and great quality, but not everyone has the money to purchase those kinds of cosmetics. I am one of those people lol. I have a pretty extensive collection of cosmetics and its really all over the place! And trust me, i didnt get all of it at one time:) My collection has taken a loooong time to become what it is and its going to continue to grow!

Well, i'm giving this a shot and i hope this blog is very helpful and useful to people! I am excited to talk to peole and gain more knowledge! Thanks for reading!

~Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment