Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Review of Wet & Wild FastDry nail polishes!

Hi everyone!

Today I’m going to do a review of Wet ‘N Wild Fastdry nail polishes! This collection, which came out earlier this year, has a total of 18 different shades in lots of different finishes. There are some glitters, some flat shades, and some really pretty shimmer shades. I have to honestly say I am very impressed with the quality of the polishes. Like the name implies, they do dry fairly quickly, which is good for someone that is as impatient as I am lol. The colors are very pigmented, and they glide on nicely!

Personally I have a really hard time keeping my nails in tact. Being a cake decorator, I am always using my hands and washing them frequently, so a nice fresh coat of polish probably only lasts me about half a day before being chipped and ruined, unfortunately. So that being said, I can never really test the longevity of a polish. Feel free to tell me about your experiences with these polishes!

Like I have mentioned in the above, there are 18 different shades, and currently I only own 11. Here is a list of all the shades:
  • The Gold and the Beautiful
  • The Wonder Yellows*
  • Sage in the city*
  • SaGreena the Teenage Witch
  • Teal or No Teal
  • Teal of Fortune*
  • Ebony Hates Chris
  • Buffy the Violet Slayer*
  • Saved by the Blue*
  • Fuchsiarama*
  • How I Met Your Magenta
  • Hannah Pinktana*
  • Blue Wants to be a Millionaire*
  • Silvivor*
  • Gray’s Anatomy
  • Party of Five Glitter
  • Everybody Loves Redmond*
  • 9.0.2.1.Orange*
(The * stands for the polishes I own)


(From left to right: Everybody Loves Redmond, 9.0.2.1. Orange, Teal of Fortune, Saved by the Blue, Blue Wants to be a Millionaire, Hannah Pinktana, FuschiaRama, Silvivor)

(Left to Right: The Wonder Yellows, Sage in the City Buffy the Violet Slayer)

It seems that all the polishes have names that are parodies of famous t.v. shows, which I think is cuteJ but besides that, they are AMAZING polishes for anyone that is on a tight budget, and also love colors.

These polishes are available in many different places. I haven’t seen them at Target or Ulta, but I have seen them at a store called Five Below, Super Kmart, Walmart, and Walgreens. I am sure they are available in other places tho. They are only $1.99.

So, as of what I have tried so far, I can’t really say anything bad about them. The color is good, they remove easily (even the glitters!), and they are affordable! I’m honestly not as into nail polish as I am with makeup, but I like to rant about a great product when I see one!

Thanks so much to those of you who have been readingJ I really appreciate it. Also, if you have any products you would like to know about or questions about anything, feel free to ask me anything! If I have used it, I will be sure to tell you about it! Let me know what you are interested in seeing!

Thanks again so much!
~Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment