Monday, November 7, 2011

Mmmmm...Chocolate:p

‘Ello everyone!

Today I have a nail look for you that I did a few weeks ago. Its just a simple mani with a glitter on top of polish.

I have recently have been acquiring a hearty collection of Ulta salon formula polishes. I love the texture of them, the colors, and the longevity. I decided to use more fall like colors in this mani. It actually happed by accident: I never wear brown polishes, because I think they are pretty boring and I like more color. But I purchased “chocolate kiss” from Ulta not too long ago, and I decided to give it a go. It was a gorgeous color and everything,, but It didn’t suit me, I didn’t have enough time to take the polish off and start over so I looked through my collection to see if I had any pretty glitters I could just throw over the top to make it more colorful. I came across “Tink-her-bell”, which is a multi-sized pale pink glitter. I tried it out, and it actually looked pretty amazing! I liked it so much in fact, that im sure I will be painting my nails with this again.




How do you feel about brown polish, or neutrals in general?

As always, feel free to comment question and request! I’ve got a couple of really great things lined up :D

~Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment