Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Polish Haul

‘Ello everyone!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Like always, I have been extremely busy. I do have a few haul blogs for you and some nail and makeup designs coming up for you.

This haul blog is all nail polish. And it’s a haul that has been accumulated over quite a long time.



China Glaze:
  • Seniorita bonita-med. Purple with gold glitter
  • 108 Degrees-hot hot red/pink
  • Afterglow-light pink with blue duo
  • White Cap-sheer pearl white with gold glitter

I got 2 of these from ulta, I bought 2 and got a free topcoat, plus I had a $5 off coupon!  The other 2 i got off of amazon for 99 cents a piece. I really enjoy china glaze polishes. They are high quality and they have great pigmentation.

Also from amazon, the o.p.i Nice Stems collection minis:
  • Play the peonies-cream white with silver shimmer
  • Come to poppy-warm, light pink, silver shimmer
  • Be a Dahl-ia, wont you?-bright red/pink
  • I lily love you-pink based flex glitters


Ulta:
  • Purple haze-light purple blue duo
  • Jaded-teal green
  • Salsa- burnt orange/red with silver shimmer

Essence:
  • Where is the party?

Wet n Wild:
  • How I met your magenta
Pure ice:
  • wild thing


And recently I have been looking for a new basecoat, one that can help my nails withstand the harshness they endure day to day. Im on the hunt for a strengthener and maybe even a growth enchancer also. I picked up Orly’s Nail Defense basecoat and so far, I see a significant reduction in chipping and wear and tear on my nails.




Comments? Questions? Requests? Please share! I love feed back! I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween! Sorry I didn’t do more tutorials this year for Halloween, I didn’t have a lot of special effects makeup.

~Kala

P.s., i got my hands on a bottle of Rainbow connection fro the new muppets opi line, im so excited! ill post as soon as i get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment