Friday, April 13, 2012

DRALION!

Hello Everyone! I hope you guys had an awesome Easter! Today I just have a snap shot of a special nail design I did for Cirque Du Soleil "DRALION"! My sister was able to grab us some great tickets to see the show last Friday night! Now, I have been so inspired by Cirque thru the years and it was a big dream of mine to be able to see one of the shows live, so you can understand what a big deal it was to be able to go lol!


I only got one good picture of the mani before it got chipped or damaged so im sorry I couldn't give more photos! its a a different color water marble on each finger. To be honest, i can't remember every color i used because i used at least 4 to 5 different colors for each nail! it was time consuming but totally worth it in the end! i hope you guys enjoy this look and if you try to recreate, send me a photo so i can check it out!

as always , any questions comments, concerns, requests? let me have them!

<3 kala

No comments:

Post a Comment