Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Autumn Leaves

Hi everyone! I know it has been a while since I posted anything. I have been so busy busy busy! But that’s ok, I sat down and did a look inspired by the change in weather. It has been cooling down and the smell of fall is in the air. It’s probably my favorite season, with all the colors and cool, breezy days! Although I’m going to miss the fun, bright colors of summer, I’m excited for the dark and dramatic looks of fall, and Halloween!!!!!

I cant wait to get my camera so I can start filming the tutorials, but until then, this will have to do!

Here is the look:



On the face:
  • Maybelline’s Fit Me foundation in #110 (I am sooo pale!) + my m.a.c #130 brush
  • CoverGirl Fresh complexion concealer
  •  Ulta blusher in “Fame”
  • Tarte “Park Avenue Princess” bronzer




On the eyes:
  •  Icing makeup set eyeshadow
  • Liner from Icing makeup set in black
  • Elf liquid eyeliner in black
  • Rimmel kohl liner in white
  • Ulta Amped lashes mascara



On the lips:
  • Ulta lipgloss in “cutie”


I used the Rimmel white kohl liner to outline the design, Once I got the basic shape in, I began outlining the design in the black liner and blending it to create the shading and the leaves. After that was finished, I began to color in the tree and leaves, defined my eyebrows and did a light wash of color on my lids. I finished with black liner in a cat’s eye shape, and outlined everything with black liquid liner to give the look more demention. I really liked this look, although its not very wearable.  You can always use the colors in this look for a beautiful fall inspired makeup!


If you have any questions or comments, dont hesitate to ask! I would really appreciate you feedback! Any requests for looks? I'll do those too! Thanks for reading!

~Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment