Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First Nail Blog: Vintage Vixen

Hi everyone!

Today I’m doing my first nail tutorial. Nothing special, just a little something I did the other day that I really, really liked! I called this look “Vintage Vixen”, because of the classic red and black. You could also use this look for Halloween also! The colors I chose were China Glaze’s ‘Riveter Rouge’, and Chi’s ‘My Little Black Book’ with Orly’s Nail Armor base coat, and topped with Seche Vite’s topcoat. Here is the look:



I did a layer of the Orly basecoat, followed b 2 coats of the Riveter Rouge. I left it to dry for a while, and I used tape to block out the design for the black. Once the black was on, I set it with my Seche Vite topcoat. I love how it turned out!

Sorry for the quality of the pictures. They were already chipped by the time I had decent sunlight to take the photos lol. I’m planning a review on some polishes soon, so look forward to that. Also, the Gnome tutorials are still in the works! I just have to get over this rotten coldJ. As always, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, requests, just let me know! Leave a comment and don’t forget to follow me! P.s., ill be getting a facebook page together soon I hope!


~Kala

2 comments:

  1. Why, thank you! I have no skills when it comes to nails, so I figured I coouldnt mess up using the tape method!

    ReplyDelete