Friday, October 14, 2011

108 Degrees!

‘Ello everyone!

Today I have another nail look for you. I have to redo my nails almost every day because they get ruined so easily. So I try to take pictures of every mani to share with you guys. Sorry it has been sooo long since I posted anything. I have been really sick, but now that I’m better, I’m trying to catch up!

Today’s look is just a basic pink polish by china glaze. This color is called “108 degrees”, and it is a shimmer red/pink. Its part of the Caribbean Collection by China Glaze. I’m going to have a little mini haul coming up soon for some recent purchases I have made, and this polish was included. It’s a pretty sheer color, but the application was great. The polish is a good consistency, and it also looks great over black.


This is the final look, with 2 coats of Ulta basecoat, 1 coat of the ‘108 degrees’ and a coat of seche vite topcoat.  I love how bright it is! (The lighting does'nt do the color justice)




Tell me what you think! Questions, comments, concerns, suggestions? Tell me about it! Your feedback helps make this a better placeJ I’m really excited for Halloween! What are your plans?  Let me know and have a safe weekend!


~Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment