Wednesday, October 5, 2011

August/September haul :) (pic heavy)

Hi everyone!

Today I have a collective haul for you of some polishes I have acquired over the last couples of weeks. I have recently gotten more into nail polish be cause of my friend Ericka, and sister amberJ.

From Ulta:
  • Chocolate kiss-Deep mahogany brown with shimmer
  • Femme Fatale-Deep Plum shimmer
  • Lav-ish- light purple/taupe with gold and pink shimmer
  • Tink-her-bell- pink multi-sized glitter
  • Snow white- plain white


I couldn’t pass up some of the amazing deals they were having at ulta. Polishes were $2 , then they were buy 3 get three free! I LOOOOVE CHEAP STUFF! The polishes are all very great quality and they apply very well.

Wet and wild Craze:
  • Inferno- bright orange with gold shimmer
  • Rustic-Extreme shimmer bronze
  • Nocturnal-Very deep, dark blue

I got these polishes from a store called 5 below for about $1.99 a piece. I love the colors, but I don’t like the caps. They are hard to hold because they are so wide. But other than that, I love the colors.


(i just out the wet and wild ones together. From left to right: Inferno, Rustic, Nocturnal, Disturbia, Sugar coat)

Wet and Wild MegaLast:
  • Disturbia-Dark creamy plum with a light red shimmer
  • Sugar coat- pale, creamy pink

I purchased these polishes both from my local grocery store, Giant Eagle, for $1.99. I like the colors and I would definitely buy this brand again.

Essence @holographics.com
·        Blue ray- Blue with purple and teal shimmer
·        Prism@tic white- White with pink, purple, and teal shimmer.


I bought these polishes from ulta after purchasing the “Gagalectirc” purple. I absolutely LOVE duo chrome ANYTHING, so I had to have the set (I also picked up one of the cream eyeshadows in this collection alsoJ)!  For $1.99, you cant beat the price!

Sally Hansen Extreme wear:
  • Strawberry icing- A sheer, hot pink with silver sparkles
  • Violet sparks- Bubble gum pink w/ blue duo chrome

I bought these also from 5 below for $1.99. The strawberry one is very sheer, but would look really nice over other colors. And I LOVE the Violet Sparks. My sister, Amber was wearing it over a light lilac color the other day, and it was beautiful!



Art club color:
  • black

The last polish I bought was a detailing polish in black. I got it from 5 below also, for $1.99. I wanted to see how I liked it before I bought it in a lot of colors. So far, the brush is great, the color is very pigmented, and it goes on smooth.


I had some extra time today to get some stuff done for the blog thank goodness lol. I try to update as much as possible! Questions, comments, or concerns? leave a comment! Got some great stuff comin up for ya soon! i hope all is well for everyone and that you are all enjoying the fall weather:)

~Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment