Saturday, October 15, 2011

1930's mani

Ello Everyone!

Today, I have another nail design for you. these are a bit easier for me to do when im pressed for time! this was a mani inspired by the 1930's. Typically it is a jet black nail, with a white half moon. today, i did more of a fall-colored nail design.



 I used 2 coats of ulta brand basecoat, and tput one coat of  'cut the cake' (a silvery white with a blue/purple undertone) and using the tape method, i cut a rounded edge on the tapeand placed it on the bottom third of my nail. once thatwas on, I used 'Let's Groove' (a dark plum purplel with a red and gold shimmer) and painted the oter two thirds of my nail. Once it was dry, o put a coat of Seche Vite topcoat on to seal the design.

i really liked the turn out of this look. i have done it before with black polish instead of the purple, and i liked it alot. but this i like more because there is more color to it.


Questions, comments, concerns, requests?  let me know! I would love to hear from you guys!

~Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment